World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this regional thing still being done? so far we have the bexi one nearly here and Someone else is now orginising regional stuff so we need some dates sorting out as soon as possible or we are going to have a very busy year!

·
The people's moral compass
12,846 Posts
as far as i know, it's still on, the other friendly is only two meets ! i agree it's gonna be busy though.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Is this regional thing still being done? so far we have the bexi one nearly here and Someone else is now orginising regional stuff so we need some dates sorting out as soon as possible or we are going to have a very busy year!
Well we are planning a summer meet and will be finalising details soon. It's busy, so selecting a date is the tough one and we want to step on as few as toes as possible. We have a meeting on Thursday when it will be covered, so far we have 14 other meets arranged for the year and of course DABs and HHs can always look them up on our website and join in :) .
Will announce the summer regional one soon.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Ian
i have just posted this on the other thread .......No this one is separate from those south forum inter county frendlys
This one will be the whole south forum fishing as one team vs the whole south east forum fishing as one team also.
[email protected] and alan t said after the essex vs kent match that the two teams would now merge and take on the south forum............
As for the inter countie frendlys , i beleve they are all systems go, I think on saturday we will have DAB SAS TE HHac all on chesil, after that its up to each team to arange and post up there proposed dates for there home legs.
I think crazy plums will organise team extrems host meet for late september. when we will have a good chance of some decent bass and smoothies from pevensey bay .
looking forward to this weekend..... should be a good crack, lets hope some decent fish show up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts