World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone make a suggestion as to a good reel seat for a multiplier. I don't want to use coasters if I can help it. I have tried to buy a slide-able reel seat IE Penn coastal reel seat however i cannot get it to fit my 28 ml blank anywhere.

I WOULD BE GRATEFUL OF ANY ADVICE.

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
hi Pce

Have you trid the Abu grip lok i got one not sure of sizes but they good.

OR

I seen a new thing in go fishing show called the talon and it fits rods up to 33mm in diameter.
It was small and neat and seemed to work - well i spoke to World shore champ Steve Allmarkat show and he said they good

I can't find a website for you to see but there is an ad in sea angler with this number 0870 6092428

If i find a site showing this talon grip I'll post it
all the best

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks barrelreef - I do fancy the Abu griplock but they are still not released till June I think. will look at the talon idea

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi. If you don't need a sliding seat, in my opinion the best have got to be Fuji. I'm pretty sure they make the size you require.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see that the Talon sells on E-Bay for 13.99 and appears to get a fair review from some of the buyers. has anyone any experience of it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bought the Talon reel seat from E-bay. Quite impressed with the quality. Holds the reel very securely and does not mark your grip and can easily be slid up and down the grip. Is also very small and neat and doesn't obstruct your cast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts