World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick report on my session today it was just a random one i decided to do late in day and went and got 2 quid in rag to fish tide out i started at 2 oclock on the high tide and fished till 4.30 i went down to by the the radar station for first time this year with no real expectations but on my first cast had a bite reeled it in and had a small ballen wrasse on as unhooking my second rod had a nice knock witch i managed a nice sholie bass from of just over 20cm long my first one this year not for lack of trying!! so i then rebaited both rods got them cast back out about 5 min after i had a little nock on one again witch i watched and as it went again i managed to hook in and brought in a black bream not to bad of size got that rod back out and my other rod went again hooked in to produce another bass just abit bigger than the first so it was looking good for my session then it went quiet for about an hour until i had a huge knock on my rod hooked in an produced my second bream of the day witch was about 30cm in lenght and probally just over a pound in weight then all went quiet again and i packed up half an hour later as run out of bait but all in all one of my best produceing sessions this year !!! pics we be added later as cant find the lead to connect cam to laptop!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
well done mate I was thinking of going to my usual spot near the green soldier but nobody is available to fish with tonight. Hope in the next few days ill be out :happy:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good stuff. Better than any of my sessions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
again mate well done, when you fancie going next?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
were go over weekend if u up for it m8 try my end aint it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah maybe saturday night mate, if im not to busy and tides r good. Might see if jord fancies it, lift home inall.lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts