World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys fish there yesterday what a day triggers are showing down there, I caught 3 which I 've all put back to the sea. Total 7 being caught it might be more cos quite a few peoples were fishing there. Bait wise squid strips n rag. A lot of other fish being caught including pout,warsse,pollack,dog,gurnard,whiting,smelt,macky.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Sounds like a good sesh, nice 1 :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Hi guys fish there yesterday what a day triggers are showing down there, I caught 3 which I 've all put back to the sea. Total 7 being caught it might be more cos quite a few peoples were fishing there. Bait wise squid strips n rag. A lot of other fish being caught including pout,warsse,pollack,dog,gurnard,whiting,spat,macky.
ha, ha ...whats a spat.............

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thinking of taking a stroll down memory lane tomorrow and give the pier a go.

Going to try fishing livebait/crab in the night after a bit of mackie floatfishing/trigger action in the afternoon. I'll be the one with the big white bucket and the big dropnet - say hi if you are down there.

Is it still open until 9.30 pm?

·
Registered
506 Posts
nice quick report, sounds pretty good down there!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thinking of taking a stroll down memory lane tomorrow and give the pier a go.

Going to try fishing livebait/crab in the night after a bit of mackie floatfishing/trigger action in the afternoon. I'll be the one with the big white bucket and the big dropnet - say hi if you are down there.

Is it still open until 9.30 pm?
It open 9:00 n shut at 10:00 now. Can't be there tomorrow cos working good luck with your fishing anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts