World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I folks just a quick introduction .
I have recently retires as a fireman after 30 years and have treated myself to a new mobile home on the Co Antrim North Coast . We chose Cushendall and have been here since July . After getting settled I have now started to do a bit of sea fishing ( nearly every day ) . Looking forward to learning new and developing my skills from my 20 years of fly fishing and of course catching a few fish. I also have a 3 year old son who I'm keen to get started as well

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
I folks just a quick introduction .
I have recently retires as a fireman after 30 years and have treated myself to a new mobile home on the Co Antrim North Coast . We chose Cushendall and have been here since July . After getting settled I have now started to do a bit of sea fishing ( nearly every day ) . Looking forward to learning new and developing my skills from my 20 years of fly fishing and of course catching a few fish. I also have a 3 year old son who I'm keen to get started as well
Welcome aboard m8

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.