World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK then Essex team can we start getting some names together for the return match of Essex v Kent on the 15 th April at Felixstowe.
its a venue that does not require distance casting.
so just come along and meet up for a great social day with the southeast lads.

Alan

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Put me down, although you knew that already :)

Are we going to meet in the truck park and cafe the other side of the Orwell bridge for breakfast?

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
as vice captain and the hero of Dungie (how big is my head) I will be there to slaughter the barbarian invaders of Kent

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
That would be the best place Steve then we can get a good breakfast and all meet up.
As for actual venue, would sugest fishing the Seaward side as I can't afford the veiwpoint anymore, cost me a fortune in Porters this morning and I have only one two hook flapper rig left, out of about 10. We have a choice of the larger Manor Road car park which is nearer the Town and can be fished close to the car park, in the groynes or a shortish walk will take you towards the point, or the Fort car park, which although smaller means that you have the choice of most of the seaward side right up to the point and also the foolhardy with lots of money, shed loads of lead and an un-ending supply of rigs can fish the veiwpoint. Not sure if the Fort car park is big enough, though the fitter can park at the veiwpoint and walk.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I would think the Manor car park would be best, then people can fish from the Manor itself, southwards through The Butts and onwards to Landguard nature reserve all the way down to the point, depending how fit they are!!
Put me down provisionally for the team. I'll work on Management in the meantime.

Stu

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Oh, and the truck park as a meeting place sounds great. That might be enough on it's own to get me there!!

Stu

·
Immigrant of Essex
844 Posts
Ill be there for the esex team god help me :)

issy i hope u know what your doing inviting a northener to fish haha

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
after some mass calculations and some overtime at work (having to work sat night) I will be there. I would like to know what time the matchis starting and finishing so I can work out the bait required.

·
Registered
139 Posts
and this lot will be along..so you lot can give us a bit of support :)

Suggsey.........tony
Digger Ray.....Ray
spud..............Ryan
Ned...............Denis :notworthy :clap3:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Like Jassyfa, I too would like to know start/finish times, please.

Stu

1 - 20 of 22 Posts