World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi peeps , long time since i put a report on here . aint been fishing for a while . still like reading the reps when i can though , any way here it goes , fished the ledges yesterday morn 10.55 tide , wind was pretty awful coming strong from the right , any way managed to hit a half dozen mackerels , on feathers and float , a couple of other guys were feathering on adjacent ledge , they between them had a dozen or more , i see theyve been been picking up good numbers on swansea west breakwater , hopefully theyle start to show and shoal up in bigger numbers as august draws in at rhossili , will give it another go down there soon , and keep you all informed , only sickener on the day was losing a trace but more annoying was the amount sh*t left down there by mindless numptees who have the audacity to call themselves fishermen , really sad . you can only clean up so much , but the throwaway barbies , beer cans . discarded fishing hooks / line , ah sad , sorry to end on a downer , but i like all of you guys i expect , enjoy the beutifull area down there , tight lines and be safe , peeps , spetz

·
Registered
980 Posts
Was down there last week mate absolute terrible down there for rubbish and as you say bbqs there was still even raw sausages left behind, how hard is it to take their crap back to a bin?? us fishermen will all get tarred with the same brush thats what ****es me off!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts