World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went down ledges on sun fished from 1-6 pm tide was 11.30 ended up with 4 whiting but should have had a lot more. cracking days fishing for me had few cracking knocks sure theres still bass about down there

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know rhosilli and worms head, but not sure where exactly the ledges are. Is it the causeway between the mainland and the head, is it to the laft of this (the reefs) or is it the deep bay to the right of the causeway, could you advise please, tackle etc would be a big help;. Cheers Rich.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its on the right handside of the causeway .drive in the car park as far as u can go .then go through the gate and follow cliffs allway round till u come to the end of the stone wall there u should see wooden posts sticking out of the ground.about 20ft past on right hanside theres about 3 ledges enough fo about 6 people. i,ve ben twice this year and haven,t failed trying to go this weekend.

tackle wise i just use 4oz grip but do not really need too up to u.off the ledges casting onto sand tackle loss nver unless u snag on way up when the weight is swinging,when u reel in just after the weight leaves the water wait for line to slow down then reel up fast.

all the best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts