World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi lads ,due to change for next w/k i can only fish ,i thought rhyl pier .is this poss in the morn.is there a harbour there or pier ,wot can i catch ,wot bait or am i on a neg track thanks for any info ta brand :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
brand,
there is no pier at Rhyl anymore mate, missed it by about 40 yrs i think,
the harbour is fishable on the opposite side of the foryd bridge, good for flatties at low water up , there are also charter boats operating from there, fishing is just starting to pick up on the boats had smal flatties and whiting a fortnight ago,

good luck,

·
Registered
9,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brand,
there is no pier at Rhyl anymore mate, missed it by about 40 yrs i think,
the harbour is fishable on the opposite side of the foryd bridge, good for flatties at low water up , there are also charter boats operating from there, fishing is just starting to pick up on the boats had smal flatties and whiting a fortnight ago,

good luck,
hi m8 ,never been there ,so when i get to the harbour which way do i gi then and is there a takle shop there...worm i expect is it and lite gear !! thanks brand:)

·
Registered
533 Posts
there is a tackle shop just down the road from the harbour , geoffs bait and tackle,,on wellington rd,
when you get to the harbour fish on the opposite side of the blue bridge, lug should be ok,

hopefully be down there myself saturday , will be launching from the harbour ,

·
Registered
9,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is a tackle shop just down the road from the harbour , geoffs bait and tackle,,on wellington rd,
when you get to the harbour fish on the opposite side of the blue bridge, lug should be ok,

hopefully be down there myself saturday , will be launching from the harbour ,
thanks m8 ,shall give it a go on tues morn
thanks n wales brand

1 - 5 of 5 Posts