World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came up from the river douglas today after seeing a friend safely cross on his narrow boat from the Millennium link... decided to chuck some feathers over the boat (heard a rumour their's salmon and trout) hhmmmm...not so sure myself?
Plenty of fishermen out along the douglas and plenty out behind BAE along the freckleton banks, however after trying for an hour or so...no luck:uhuh:

Decided to race back (mach2 on a milk pond) towards the banks of southport/hesketh where "billy no baits" thought it might be an ideal place...no luck again?

Finally dropped anchor off seafield and chucked in as much bait as we could (fresh lug,peeler and squid, spent a good two hrs fishing their and got nothing apart from a burnt neck and face, another boat fisherman also drew blank, however, heard there was plaice, tope and mackrel being caught opposite the tower according to the radio.:clap3:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
never mind lads

better luck next time,

dont no whats going on thats the 3rd report of no fish today:blink: :blink: :blink:

tightlines...............................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
dont no whats going on thats the 3rd report of no fish today:blink: :blink: :blink:

tightlines...............................daz
dont worry daz , youv'e got some more coming tomorrow ( mine for example :unsure: )
cuberd
ps s.m. its always the case , you should have been here , or there , maybe things will change tomorrow :kissing:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
been trying to get hold of some clams today cause Ive ran out and cant get out to dig any ,

the tides are coming good for low at fairhaven waste of time using worm there at the mo,

might give throbshaw a go will have to pump some lug though decisions ,decisions ,decisions

i suppose i'd better get out and show you lot how its done :uhuh: :uhuh::roll1:

tightlines......................daz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts