World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recieved my copy of sea angler this morning and rich pickins was in there with that fantastic 35lb conger and he also won best catch and release. so a nice fishing rod on its way to rich. well done mate famous at last. can i have your autograph. :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
congrats richi m8 - deserve it after winning a fight with that beast!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice one to Rich i saw it in there last week to get my mission accomplished a pplication form for the bass,fish of the month? heres hoping...Got my ugly mug in the s.w echo this week as well...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
well done rich send us your autogarph mate well done on wining your rod hope to see you down the knap soon better send my blonde ray off know gibby i feel left out !!!!!! hopefully it will be in next months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hi Guys!
I haven`t seen or heard of anything myself yet, but want to say thanks to all my friends on WSF for making such nice comments. :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: I want you all to know that I really appreciate it. It was a fish of a lifetime for me and I have been fishing for about 45 years! I hope that you all get one some day! Thanks to Eddie and the lads for help with the net and taking the photo`s.:clap3::clap3: :clap3:
Hope to meet up with you all sometime,
Sincere thanks.
Rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts