World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
in support of steve woods effort to raise a shedfull for the rnli this summer,ian houlton(moonfleet-angling.com has very kindly donated several top class rigs for auction,all proceeds to the rnli,postage kindly paid by ian.all rigs incorporate 80lb sakuma,sliders in place of crimps wherever possible and partridge hooks kindly supplied by WSF shop.rigs can be found by clicking classifieds,top of main page,then auction listings.auction will last for 15 days.:clap2: :clap2: go on guys n girls,treat youreselves and make a difference the same time
cheers steve/andy

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi all,
in support of steve woods effort to raise a shedfull for the rnli this summer,ian houlton(moonfleet-angling.com has very kindly donated several top class rigs for auction,all proceeds to the rnli,postage kindly paid by ian.all rigs incorporate 80lb sakuma,sliders in place of crimps wherever possible and partridge hooks kindly supplied by WSF shop.rigs can be found by clicking classifieds,top of main page,then auction listings.auction will last for 15 days.:clap2: :clap2: go on guys n girls,treat youreselves and make a difference the same time
cheers steve/andy
all rigs will be subtitled(light of lee wood week)use this as key words to listings,please bear with me as i try to get them all on.winning bids should make payments to link under my name.use youre w.s.f name,once verrified,goods will be dispatched by ian.

pleasecould a mod send this to all regional forums?:kissing: :kissing: :kissing:
love u rob:yeah:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts