World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) :) right lads i am coming up to fish the wales v england thingy and i am going to do a mini tour of your beloved land coming up around 26th and staying till the 2 nd of next month starting at cardiff were should i head for after that only been to cardiff 3 times and pembrook a few times so dont really know were to go .i have a mobile home to stay in so the world is my oyster really dont want to be on the road to much between stops but will be fishing or chilling every night :clap2: i know i have asked b4 but could do with a kind of route map and i allso know its a lot to ask for but if you dont ask you dont get cheers ladies :)

see ya on the beach .........rich
oh fist stop cardiff so onwards and upwards from there really

·
Registered
25,905 Posts
:) :) right lads i am coming up to fish the wales v england thingy and i am going to do a mini tour of your beloved land coming up around 26th and staying till the 2 nd of next month starting at cardiff were should i head for after that only been to cardiff 3 times and pembrook a few times so dont really know were to go .i have a mobile home to stay in so the world is my oyster really dont want to be on the road to much between stops but will be fishing or chilling every night :clap2: i know i have asked b4 but could do with a kind of route map and i allso know its a lot to ask for but if you dont ask you dont get cheers ladies :)

see ya on the beach .........rich
oh fist stop cardiff so onwards and upwards from there really
Rich ...You have PM
David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts