World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

If anyone has information of the marks for this area in Norway I would be grateful to hear from you. Even if our trip this year does not materialize I can always have the information to let my imagination cheer me up. Hopefully it cn take place for all in 2022

Any information back would be most welcome.

Stay safe and well

Chris

·
Registered
15,994 Posts
I haven’t been to that area I’m afraid, but it’s far north so should be good!

Does the camp not have advice/marks they can give you? Admittedly I know they can be a bit vague at times.

·
Registered
18,196 Posts
Ah ! You are still with us.
Remember meeting you out along the River Roach, years ago, when that massive grass fire was in progress along the sea wall....
We didn't catch much either.....

·
Registered
11,879 Posts
Hi Sander1. Where abouts on the island of Ringvassoya will you be based.? I fished from the eastern side of the island a few years back.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Nick, I appreciate the response. We have booked Camp Aurora via Din Tur. I was advised to enquire about the Ringvassoya area where we will fish. It is due south of the Island.

·
Registered
11,879 Posts
Hi Nick, I appreciate the response. We have booked Camp Aurora via Din Tur. I was advised to enquire about the Ringvassoya area where we will fish. It is due south of the Island.
Hi Chris. Am afraid i can't help with much info about camp Auroa As we fished from Hansnes on the east coast. It looks like you will be in with a great chance of a Halibut or 3 where you will be based. Check out the Gule Sider chart app in the sticky section above this page. (links to Norwegian charts and tide tables). It gives you a great overview of the ground you may encounter.
The rest is up to you. Good luck with your quest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts