World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High noon on the Alt,but where was the sun :?: i had my thong on expecting to get a tan while flounder bashing,but it was`nt to be :cry:

Once the tide flooded properly the fish started to feed,and nice size flounders came ashore in a steady stream 8)

We were joined by Charlie Baxter and his crew....

Here`s Al with a nice lid 8)

Sport was pretty hectic on the ebb so the camera stayed in the bag :roll: Top session with a good bunch of lads (21 flounders for me...11 for Al)....lovely place to chill when the sun`s out 8)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
hia yozzer ... good piccs mate ... sounds and looks like a good spot ... wot size tides do you fish on .. wot bait ... o i forgot where is this venue .. cheers .... steve .....

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
hia yozzer ... good piccs mate ... sounds and looks like a good spot ... wot size tides do you fish on .. wot bait ... o i forgot where is this venue .. cheers .... steve .....

its here steviet

comes out at hightown matey in between formby and Crosby past southport matey not sure on the tides but any mid range tides should be fine {i think don't quote me on it }

any two hook flapper rigs or anything you use for flatties should be fine and lug for bait

tightlines.........................daz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts