World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I would apprciate it if anybody could tell me if you fish the river blyth at southwold to the west side of the A12 do you need a fresh water licence thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
umm bit of a poser this one how do you prove you are only fishing for mullet might just stick to black shore quay thanks for all your help

·
Registered
713 Posts
to be fair the chance`s of ever being checked are zero i have been fishing over 30 years (freshwater) and have only had my licence checked once and anyway you are fishing in saltwater so you will be fine..

·
Registered
25 Posts
I regularly fish the Blyth from the sea to the road bridge at Blythburgh. I have never been checked but chatted to the EA folk once or twice. They are happy it is salt water to at least the road bridge. They were however very keen for any eels caught to be put back unharmed and as quickly as poss

Vestis

·
Registered
1 Posts
I regularly fish the Blyth from the sea to the road bridge at Blythburgh. I have never been checked but chatted to the EA folk once or twice. They are happy it is salt water to at least the road bridge. They were however very keen for any eels caught to be put back unharmed and as quickly as poss

Vestis
Hi
I am interested in fishing the blyth, it's not far from me. Any good parking between the blythburgh bridge and the harbour itself? Would be after mullet really.
Many thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi
I am interested in fishing the blyth, it's not far from me. Any good parking between the blythburgh bridge and the harbour itself? Would be after mullet really.
Many thanks
There’s a track that goes down to the river halfway between harbor and bluthburgh,you go down a road called quay lane,there’s amble room for parking right beside river,loads of mullet there as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts