World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like to spred the word about the mersey cod fishing, went out last weekend on my own boat and fished the liverpool side of the river on the ebb, results were fantastic for 1st of may,first cast cod just under 5lb followed by fish to 3lb then what i thought was a large conger turned out to be my best cod ever out of the river 17lb14oz (IN MAY)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
leeds well done m8, not bad for may is it. thats a nice fish the 17 pounder. bet you were chuffed. rightly so........

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Leeds, how is it that you were'nt out watching the football like the rest of the scousers? Obviously there are some of you who are not slaves to "the beautiful game" (as some nut called it)! Excellent catch that, who knows they may stay there all year, the bass seem to be doing the same down our way, the world has gone stark raving mad! Keep up the good work, we will provide the chips!
blueskip

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi there

I am planning moving my boat over to the west coast after the summer. I was hoping you may be able to give me some info on any moorings over there that you could recommend. I want to be pretty close to the estuary mouth - can you suggest anywhere??

Regards

Trevor

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there are no moorings available on the mersey itself most small boats use the launch at new brighton and the larger boats use the docks on the liverpool side of the river, dont have anyinfo on that sorry

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blueskip said:
Leeds, how is it that you were'nt out watching the football like the rest of the scousers? Obviously there are some of you who are not slaves to "the beautiful game" (as some nut called it)! Excellent catch that, who knows they may stay there all year, the bass seem to be doing the same down our way, the world has gone stark raving mad! Keep up the good work, we will provide the chips!
blueskip
(the rest of the scousers) i am a Wirral man not a scouser its like calling a welshman a paddy blueskip, we dont talk the same laa, no wat i meen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts