World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished for an hour from 13.30 till 14.30 with 2 knocks and no fish to show to my mackeral only bait. couldnt get rag worm for 'love nor money' and as the rag/mackeral tip is lethal for flounders and i couldnt get any, i expected to blank. but at 2.30 i got the call from work to a fault on the train tracks so had to pack up and leave. with the 2 bites, i presume that i had the chance of at least a couple of fish, but in the next few weeks them flounder will 'come to daddy'!

i was at the back of the trax by the way. nice venue on tides under 8.7m. water skier is a bit annoying. :uhuh:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
well done matey

another nice day to be out cant wait till Tues morning ?

have you tried clam down there not the razor clam but the big dog clams you find after a blow cause there are beds of them up to and past lytham and there a killer bait at fairhaven work better than worm in some instances

tightlines............................daz

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
hi buddy were exactly were you fishing today please tell might give it a go

hello kimone

the place roofer is on about is just up from Preston docks ,

if you come down riversway either from Preston or Blackpool there's a macro cash and carry and a vauxhall{ i think } and Volvo main showrooms by a set of traffic lights there's also some big orange signs saying trax on them { its a quad biking and go carts place } round the back of it is the ribble it can get really muddy so wellies are a must ,

follow nelson way onto wallend rd and your there

tightlines............................daz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts