World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped down for a few hrs today to try near the bridge. Got there and a boat and 2 jet skies where there so didnt look good. Luckily enough they all dissapeared up the swale so set up and cast out.
Fished low water up for 3 hrs and had 2 bass.
One of 2 pound the other of just under 3 1/2 pound, all on crab.
Had quite a few more bites but missed them.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
WELL DONE FELLA,,,,,NICE BASS 3 N HALF ,,,NICE TO EAT tight lines

·
WSF Hardcore Haircut
721 Posts
Popped down for a few hrs today to try near the bridge. Got there and a boat and 2 jet skies where there so didnt look good. Luckily enough they all dissapeared up the swale so set up and cast out.
Fished low water up for 3 hrs and had 2 bass.
One of 2 pound the other of just under 3 1/2 pound, all on crab.
Had quite a few more bites but missed them.
where abouts do you fish down there scorp, always liked the look of it but never tried the swale

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mate, There are a few places you can go, either under the bridge at low water, i find it best to fish it up a few hrs there after this tide gets heavy and can get ya caught up a lot so i move somewhere else or ya can lose ya gear.
There is a jeti on the sheerness site which is ok and you can fish there from low water as well.
On the Iwade side you can fish Ridham Docks or the point, the point is the opposite side to Ridham docks on the Iwade side.
All fish ok these are the best places that you can fish from low up unless you wanna walk in 40 ft of mud all the time, and take it from me that does get messy lol!!
One other thing watch out weekend cos it can get plagued with jet skis and speedboats which totally F**** it, best during the week or at night.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Tim

Ive never had no problem parking there at night, i havent fished there in a while at night near the Docks but spose like anywhere, if they want whats in ya car they will!
You can drive up the sea wall to the docks if ya got a 4x4 have seen cars up there as well but more easier with 4x4, you turn in near the boat club, not really aloud i dont think but always a vehicle up there usually.

·
WSF Hardcore Haircut
721 Posts
thanx scorp, might see you down there some time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts