World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a mate went down the river today to use up some lug and hopefully have a bit sport. I was a little optimistic of getting something half decent with the sea getting away, at first we hit into the usual, udersize codling and flatties, until my mate pulled in a nice cod of just over 4lb, which came as a suprise to both of us. It was a cracking day out, and if we had more bait we would of stayed longer, but I'm sure I'll be out again very soon for another shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was at the Drop Off, I was tempted to move along to the ratty, but went the other direction, about a hundred yards away from the Glass Centre, its got me itching to get out again tomorrow, but you know what fishing is like, never two days the same.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i u managed to pull it in naily i got caught on it when you moved further up and was sick so our lass picked me up coz she was on a half day might try again tomorra

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Me and a mate went down the river today to use up some lug and hopefully have a bit sport. I was a little optimistic of getting something half decent with the sea getting away, at first we hit into the usual, udersize codling and flatties, until my mate pulled in a nice cod of just over 4lb, which came as a suprise to both of us. It was a cracking day out, and if we had more bait we would of stayed longer, but I'm sure I'll be out again very soon for another shot.
what bait did ya mate take the fish on ,i know ya was using lug up ,but anything different,,,cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts