World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down riverside to meet mad 1 i was 30 min late as usual (bait mackeral ) first hour in to fishing nothing but weed and the dreaded crabs.
mad 1 was first to catch a small flounder
then i went quiet again then i caught a small flounder the size of my hand
followed by another flounder just a bit bigger than the first 1 then i got another 10 min after that i got another flounder followed by a wee whiting not much bigger than ther hook then another flounder after that
then mad 1 got the bests catch of all a pair of boxer lol that was near high tide so we got nothing after that so wee pack up
so me 4flounder 1 wee whiting
mad 1 1 flounder and best catch of the sessoin a pair of boxers

Attachments

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
mad1 bored the pants off some poor bloke about his great fishing :cry::wallbash:

still getting mini flatties then
btw it was the 4th you were oot monday :doh:

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Thers worse things to be had at riverside than a pair of boxers :headhurt:- look forward to seeing you guys next weekend - will there be a dab catching epic in the harbour again I wonder ?????? :fish:

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Thers worse things to be had at riverside than a pair of boxers :headhurt:- look forward to seeing you guys next weekend - will there be a dab catching epic in the harbour again I wonder ?????? :fish:
prob will be peter even if it is not dabs it'll be something else.
boxers - mad1 got a freebie

what was the weight of the boxers lol
must have been a full loaded pair :1a:

·
Registered
461 Posts
its was brian night before he lift them at riverside he **** his self
sure you didnt rip themoff him during a moment of passion...brokeback angling lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts