Registered
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
22/03/07
Riverside Drive Dundee
Weather; light winds
Bait: mackerel , lugworm , ragworm
Fish Caught: 11

Got some worms this morning with Brian , as the tide was going to big.
Arrived at wall no one-else fishing , the tide was running fast , casted out lead just went rolling down.
Nothing much hapened in the 1st hr, tide strarted to slow bites started coming in, 1st to come in a small codling followed by 3 flounders .
I just reeled in another flounder when my other rod went crazy reeled in a good sea trout around the 4lb mark.
After that i caught another codling followed by a coalfish, then crabs started to show, i did manage another 3 flounders as tide started to ebb but it was running fast.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a decent sesh Jason m8. Nice one.
Did you get a pic of the trout ?
Did Brian blank again ? lol
dave no camera battery died
brian could not make it .
bummer though
btw it was full of roe so i put it back the water was near the top of wall so it was no drop for it, fought like hell in that tide

·
Registered
123 Posts
4lb sea trout:clap3: ...Wot no pic????lol...Heard today you are comin back to work.bet your looking forward to it:yucky: Will see you monday.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Yeah hehe i havnt been out for ages :( going to the isle of wight in the hols so i should get some more species under my belt :D:D
mtm

·
Registered
432 Posts
good session jay your trout beats my 2 1/2 punder pitty about not having a pic of it though

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Nice catch Sultzer - the statement "start work Monday" sounds even better - well done m8
Peter :)

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good session jay your trout beats my 2 1/2 punder pitty about not having a pic of it though
brian ta for digging bait with me , i told you it looked good for a sesh

Nice catch Sultzer - the statement "start work Monday" sounds even better - well done m8
Peter :)
not a bad week after all peter:clap3:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts