Registered
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
31/03/07
Riverside drive , Dundee
Weather: Light east wind
Bait; Herring, Mackerel
Fish caught: 4

Was supposed to dig bait this morning but as usual Brian slept in , Arrived at wall was hoping to go to fife but just ended going here " Brian with another long story:g: ".
Mind you he was already there :g: , tide was not running fast water seems to be clearing ,
1st few cast bites but zero around 20 mins i caught a flounder , nothing really happening apart from Brian catching crab after crab then he caught a flounder plus a crab on the same hook.
Bites were coming including loads of crab bites i managed another 2 flounders.
I think Brian had 16 crabs in the end:) i only had 1.
There was 1 guy up from us never seen him bring out anything same as the 3 in blue van just down from us.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Was down there myself yesterday(in front of tesco) with ragin ra and alf.Ragin ra had 2 flounders, i had 1, alf blanked.Think ra has passed on his Jinx.lol.We were using rag tipped with mackrel as bait.Plenty of bites and a few crabs, missed 1 classic sea trout bite,rod was going nuts as i was busy talkin p**h to ragin ra,struck too late and nothing there:uhuh: .

·
Registered
18 Posts
You know you can't keep a good angler down mate lol anyway the jynx is back to alf and what has happened to taysider ,has he gone awal...... absent without asking lisa lol lol :secret:

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was down there myself yesterday(in front of tesco) with ragin ra and alf.Ragin ra had 2 flounders, i had 1, alf blanked.Think ra has passed on his Jinx.lol.We were using rag tipped with mackrel as bait.Plenty of bites and a few crabs, missed 1 classic sea trout bite,rod was going nuts as i was busy talkin p**h to ragin ra,struck too late and nothing there:uhuh: .
must have been late on as brian never seen anyone no spoke to him last night so he might have seen you on the way back

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
brian was there today again i was fishin outside teco's oly caught whitein think it was anyway about ummmmmm 6inch's no crabs

·
Registered
18 Posts
funny man eh coming from a recluse i find it rather funny now where is that smiley given the finger. i was cheesey bonet mate:blink: :yawn:
Easy tiger lol knew you would bite mate, were you out with wd40 we need to sort out a trip to the rocks or elliot beach ..

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
i did say hiya but forgot to go over tho i didn't have my dundee phrase book

oh yeah i did see the baycity roller hair cut

·
Registered
432 Posts
i did say hiya but forgot to go over tho i didn't have my dundee phrase book

oh yeah i did see the baycity roller hair cut
were you the guy that was sitting in the car that i said hi too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts