World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a sticky at the top of the page in aid of the rnli:1a:can peeps take time out and read this and if poss attend:wiggle:alot of work has gone into this and we want this to be BIG.there will be raffle prizes too for this rod and reels etc plus ken is donating to the winner an expensive rod(sorry forgot the name off it.)so come on guys put your names down even bring the kids its a fun days fishing not pro fishing :fish:SO COME ON GUYS COME ALONG AND HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR THE RNLI:hug:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
ken is donating to the winner an expensive rod(sorry forgot the name off it.)
The rod is custom ALBA hand built conflex foo fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Worth over TWO HUNDRED POUNDS

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hows about you donate your wig huni ?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Ohh you bitch, you have others for other guys, tut, now im upset.:cry:
he can have others, just as long as he dont want OHTers :eek:

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
there is a sticky at the top of the page in aid of the rnli:1a:can peeps take time out and read this and if poss attend:wiggle:alot of work has gone into this and we want this to be BIG.there will be raffle prizes too for this rod and reels etc plus ken is donating to the winner an expensive rod(sorry forgot the name off it.)so come on guys put your names down even bring the kids its a fun days fishing not pro fishing :fish:SO COME ON GUYS COME ALONG AND HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR THE RNLI:hug:
if you dont come you will miss out big time.

·
Team Foreshore
326 Posts
sorry steve, i would love to make it mate, but due to lack of transport i cannot attend. but i would be more than happy to make a donation instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts