World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9 of us took off up s.w.scotland on sunday for a wee get togeher.we fished at abby burn foot 1 hour down and up to high water bites were straight away we had well over 100 fish between us mainly dogs but we also had a small bull huss cod wrasse dabs guarnard bull head pollock pouting it was great fishing and the bites never stoped all day and into the dark 5 of us moved to a different mark round the bay and still caught fish from first to last chuk, look forward to our next one up there no dates yet but cant wait . cheers lads for the great company and laugh mainly at maxies expence as he only caught 1 dog all day:clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
cracking report. but maybe maxie was concerned about his missing pal "the flying sporran". i just hope some young female from a dating agency has,nt got him chained up somewhere?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i wouldnt have minded one of them bull huss but i dont think it wouldve got its gob round my baits fishman:fishing:
i also hear theres a bit of a lead shortage in west cumbria now:clap2:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the wee jock would have had his wee butt kicked if he had came as well did you get out else maxie after we moved ??:g:
the flying sporran had been with a dating agency for 19 weeks with no reply so he was told by the editor to remove his
photo off the home page if he wanted a chance of a reply:crazy: :yahoo:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.