World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have planned on fishing the rocks to the left of worms head and mabey even the cause way itself, does anyone have any info on this area?? thanks

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
we have planned on fishing the rocks to the left of worms head and mabey even the cause way itself, does anyone have any info on this area?? thanks
Hi pikeman you better take a lot of gear with you then mate as its like hell there the only time you will not lose anything if you float fish mate tight lines

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi pikeman you better take a lot of gear with you then mate as its like hell there the only time you will not lose anything if you float fish mate tight lines
DOH!!!! can you think of somewhere worth trying round there where we could spin, float and bottom fish?? we be fishing 2 up and 6 down. thanks

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
DOH!!!! can you think of somewhere worth trying round there where we could spin, float and bottom fish?? we be fishing 2 up and 6 down. thanks
Pikeman you can fish kitchen corner thats a good mark or go onto the island and fish the right hand side thats as gulleys and sand but you will have to be there a good 3hrs before high to get on the island or just stay at kitchens mate tight lines

M

·
0 Posts
nice little mark for you mate oxwich if your down this way go in the carpark and there is a church down there when you get to the church walk passed the church wall and you will sea a path going down to the rock mark.easy walk 5mins and confortable to fish from think bass we will be over there tomorrow on the boat:)

M

·
0 Posts
nice little mark for you mate oxwich if your down this way go in the carpark and there is a church down there when you get to the church walk passed the church wall and you will sea a path going down to the rock mark.easy walk 5mins and confortable to fish from think bass we will be over there tomorrow on the boat:)
i didnt read your post prop you can fish it 3up and 3down

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info, proably try oxwich, wheres kitchens?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just got the bait for tomorrow. Small sandeels, frozen velvet swimming crabs (no peelers in takle shop DOH!) and Ragworm. What do you reacon our chancesare guys? I intend float fishing and spinning.

M

·
0 Posts
Just got the bait for tomorrow. Small sandeels, frozen velvet swimming crabs (no peelers in takle shop DOH!) and Ragworm. What do you reacon our chancesare guys? I intend float fishing and spinning.
where............

·
Registered
96 Posts
Me and Pikeman are going to try the mark you suggested down Oxwich bay. And the crappy tackle shop with no crabs is garry evans. (name and shame haha)

M

·
0 Posts
Me and Pikeman are going to try the mark you suggested down Oxwich bay. And the crappy tackle shop with no crabs is garry evans. (name and shame haha)
as you look out to sea you will see the church on the right try a float i was having red gurnard this time last year and rag will be good for wrass and the bass and dabs hope you have a good one if i see anyone there tomorrow lookout for the boat great escape and we will give you a :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice one Steve, do us a favour and bang the bottom of your boat and scare all the bass inshore to us will ya. Haha! Good luck to you aswell.

M

·
0 Posts
Nice one Steve, do us a favour and bang the bottom of your boat and scare all the bass inshore to us will ya. Haha! Good luck to you aswell.
hope you have a good one mate cos i told you where to go i got to look after my rep.:secret:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JIMI lets hope we can add some more fish to your species list tommorow, those 5 whiting are looking a bit lonley!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
haha been too busy working aint I (and am ****). I am the wrasse man mind and you knowthis so if there is wrasse there I'm gonna get 'em.

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
try looking on a thread called something like " easterlies where to fish" I give a report on the ledges which are very close to "Kicthen corner" on the left as you walk towards the worm.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
try looking on a thread called something like " easterlies where to fish" I give a report on the ledges which are very close to "Kicthen corner" on the left as you walk towards the worm.
Hi roger i have fished kicthen corner and its on your right as you walk down or is there two there mate tight lines

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Hi roger i have fished kicthen corner and its on your right as you walk down or is there two there mate tight lines
Your right again Gary. don't know my left from my right!!!!:oops: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts