World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive decided to sell a rod thats get little use from me.I think its a century scorpion and thats what my local tackel shop reckon it is.I bought it 2nd hnd with a couple of reels a while back and have used it a few times but cant get used to it and dont like it. :mad:
The butt is section is 6ft 2" and covered in yellow plastic about 2/3rds of the way up ant the top section is 7ft 6ish making the rod 13ft 6 when together.
There are 9 eyes to the top section all finished in blue and gold whipping whilst the butt has no eyes is also finished in the same whipping
It is to stiff for me :eek: and deserves to be used rather than stuck in the corner of my house.

·
Registered
155 Posts
hi
is this rod rung for multiplier and is it a really good stiff rock rod for heavy ground also how good condition is it in
cheers helpimafish

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) hi sorry yes it is rung for multi and comes with a pair of coasters there are a few marks on it but nothing to serious and yes I assume it would be a very good rod for rocky groud as it is stiff

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I know what it cost new! bearing in mind its not and got some marks and the fact that I`ve got no use for it whatsoever about £100 ono

Here are some pics of it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts