World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get my grubby little hands on a replacement rod bag for a 13ft rod ???

To clarify - by rod bag, I mean the cloth jobbie that comes with the rod, not one of these 'can fit 10 rods, beach buddy, tripod + kitchen sink' types that Google and Ebay throw up at me when I try and search for rod bag.

I suppose I could beg the other half to make such a thing (how hard can it be), but I don't think I have her that well trained yet..

Thanks awfully.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Manx,

My wife has made me quite a few. Knocks them up in a few minutes on the sewing machine. I would ask her to make you one but at the moment she is having problems with her eyesight. (awaiting an operation) If your wife has a sewing machine I am sure that she would would knock one up for you. If not, then give me the measurements and I will try someone else for you.
(no promises, no charge)

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to thank Drew for the kind offer (I now know what to buy my other half for her birthday :) ) much appreciated, but I don't think I need to take you up on it just now. My best wishes to you and your good lady, I hope she recovers soon.

I would like to thank Vaughan for the splendid info.

I would like to thank my mum and dad for having me.

I would like to thank Penn for making mag 525s.

But above all, I would like to thank Lewisteh for donating a rod bag :)

Cheers guys - my faith in human nature has increased dramatically.

Tight lines to you all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts