World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all. Well ****ed off today my afaw 6and bait bounced out the tripod and landing on the shingle. Picking it up i notice the inner from the tip ring and 3rd and 4th ring had came out. Was not happy at all. Where is best to get it repaired? Preferably around gosport/fareham or via post? Any ideas guys?

Registered
Evening all. Well ****ed off today my afaw 6and bait bounced out the tripod and landing on the shingle. Picking it up i notice the inner from the tip ring and 3rd and 4th ring had came out. Was not happy at all. Where is best to get it repaired? Preferably around gosport/fareham or via post? Any ideas guys?
Take it to Rovers in Fareham,they'll sort it for you.

G

Recently had some rings replaced by ROVERS in fareham, excellent service, quick and reasonably priced.

Registered
JustJay on here is in Pompey and does superb work! He has rebuilt many rods for members on here, everything from tip rings to complete rebuilds!

Drop him a pm.

Cheers

Registered
Yep Id recommend Jay highly, his work is superb, rebuilt 2 of my rods and they are brilliantly done

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.