World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any idea how its been fishing as of late?
me and my mate are fancying a crack at it but we aint heard much about it for a while

thanx guys

·
Registered
205 Posts
hi mate was there from 8am untill 6pm yesterday and had 25 fish all on rag tiped with a very small piece macky good days fishing as there hasnt been out about latley last time i went i had 5 in the same amount of time

·
Registered
157 Posts
hi mate was there from 8am untill 6pm yesterday and had 25 fish all on rag tiped with a very small piece macky good days fishing as there hasnt been out about latley last time i went i had 5 in the same amount of time
what kind of fish were they and were they of any size mate

·
Registered
205 Posts
hi mate they were flatties codling ****** coley a few decent size whiteys and flattys but the other stuff was just small was targeting small stuff though as i now there hasnt been much about the last few weeks so i was using 1over 1under rig with size 2 short shank aberdeens just scratching about really

·
Registered
157 Posts
i have just been making some rigs up with smaller hooks on cos when i was out the other night my rod knocking all the time but could not hook the fish with 2/0 hooks so we going to fish the hartlepool area on sunday with smaller hooks and smaller baits

1 - 5 of 5 Posts