World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Heading off to Roker tomorrow, whats on the cards? much been caught?
I'm not to sure mate but the weather is a bit bad there. Let us know how you got on.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Heading off to Roker tomorrow, whats on the cards? much been caught?
Heard some good reports coming out of my mate who lives near roker and is usualy on the peir every weekend bits of every thing cod , flaties , coalies (loads) , mackrel he dosen't use feathers. Hope this helps mate!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, will let you know how it goes. i dont know wether the pier will be shut to get ready for The Air Show.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Roker Pier will be shut Friday, Saturday & Sunday (24,25 & 26 July) for the air show.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i was on there thursday and there was fish jumping out the water near the beginging of the pier dont know if they were bass or mackies like,could see loads of sandeels and sprats over the side

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i was at the walkway is shields last week and heard alot of slpashes i think they were salmon my mate seen 1 but i wasnt fast enough i was just hearing the splashes, all the people fishing were looking in the water for them aswell must of been a canny size to make a nice little splash like that. wish i foul hooked it while reeling in :roll1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts