World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
15,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great day today! Glorious weather and the fishing and company weren’t to bad either! 6am start and seemed like summer had finally arrived,flat calm and warm enough for shorts first thing.Myself,Neil t Aquabell and Dave were the crew today.First mark showed a good few Roker and a couple of Hounds, and a million or so Dogfish,next mark a few small Bass and Roker,We then spent an hour or so looking for a wreck that was there Sunday,seems someone has stolen it since then as we could only find bits of it today! Not too productive here,only one Roker.
The time was now right to head into the sands into around 9ft of water and find the bigger Hounds.Jesus these fish know how to take off and fight all the way to the boat in shallow water! A small Tope also came abord with a couple of bigger ones screaming off and just bitimg through the trace.We weren’t targeting them today so weren’t fishing the heavy nylon trace line.
All too soon time to head away home.Hope this weather holds over the weekend and we can back out there to catch a few more.

Kristhefish and his boat ‘Cloudnine’ on his way out too.

Two fish on together

And the two fish!

Neil and a nice Roker

D

·
0 Posts
great report ron and the usual good pic's too.

why is the sea never like that when i go out?:wallbash:

M

·
0 Posts
As usual an excellent report and pictures Ron.

I wish we had time today to get out again.

Malcolm.

M

·
0 Posts
why is the sea never like that when i go out?:wallbash:

Maybe you just don't go out on nice days Dave...

Only joking..

I know you all book in advance and have to take the weather as it comes, it just seems from your reports you don't have much luck weather wise. Same with the breakwater isn't it.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
U know what i was thinking about everyone fishing out on there boats today when i was stuck in my boiling office trying to sort out an arsy kids life for him.

The world is a cruel place!!!!!

Marvelous report Ron and good fishing by the looks of it. Pictures make a report come to life!

Lee.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Thanks again Ron, next time we will use one of ours, to return the the favour. I really must visit my tailor and get those overalls sorted.

15,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again Ron, next time we will use one of ours, to return the the favour. I really must visit my tailor and get those overalls sorted.
Youre welcome John amytime.I enjoyed your company :) ....Dont know what happened to that wreck though,very strange that it was nothing like Sunday!:uhuh:

Ron

C

·
0 Posts
Another good report by the master:clap3: . But why were Neils flies undone in all the pics:unsure: .
We also had a reasonable day Ron off Newhaven but not as good as yesterday.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Another good report by the master:clap3: . But why were Neils flies undone in all the pics:unsure: .

I noticed that as well! Didnt want to say though incase people thought i was a bit odd ! LOL Explain Ron!:blink: :)

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Actually Dont!!!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Youre welcome John amytime.I enjoyed your company :) ....Dont know what happened to that wreck though,very strange that it was nothing like Sunday!:uhuh:

Ron
what wreck ron?
have you been drinking that fizzy pop lager again?:g:

15,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is a reason mate.Neil gets very excited being around me.he only put his clothes back ON for the pictures.....Much like you did Terry.

A Thought for the Day....In the chill of winter,Try sucking a fishermans friend.

Gay?...How very dare you!:kissing:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
U know what i was thinking about everyone fishing out on there boats today when i was stuck in my boiling office trying to sort out an arsy kids life for him.

]
"Why doesn't this boring old fart cut me some slack"? & all the time you are thinking "Why did they abolish the birch", its called the generation gap, but I prefer to call it the "degeneration gap"!:nonono:
blueskip

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi Ron,
Great report mate, and great pictures.
All this talk of flies open brings me to the main question.
Did Aquabell have his stick out?
Cheers
Gary

·
Registered
6 Posts
[UOTE=Ron;659511].

Great day out Ron, made a change to be able to drink a cuppa on the move. Skate for dinner again! Hope her indoors enjoyed her bass. Your gonna have to learn to sit still and wait for the fish though, can't have you charging all over the place like you do!!! We'll take mine as soon as i'm back from th TT races, then we can really have a go at using more than our fair share of the worlds scant fossil fuel reserves. One shoal at a time mate!!!!

Two fish on together

And the two fish!

Neil and a nice Roker

[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts