World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
15,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great day today! Glorious weather and the fishing and company weren’t to bad either! 6am start and seemed like summer had finally arrived,flat calm and warm enough for shorts first thing.Myself,Neil t Aquabell and Dave were the crew today.First mark showed a good few Roker and a couple of Hounds, and a million or so Dogfish,next mark a few small Bass and Roker,We then spent an hour or so looking for a wreck that was there Sunday,seems someone has stolen it since then as we could only find bits of it today! Not too productive here,only one Roker.
The time was now right to head into the sands into around 9ft of water and find the bigger Hounds.Jesus these fish know how to take off and fight all the way to the boat in shallow water! A small Tope also came abord with a couple of bigger ones screaming off and just bitimg through the trace.We weren’t targeting them today so weren’t fishing the heavy nylon trace line.
All too soon time to head away home.Hope this weather holds over the weekend and we can back out there to catch a few more.

Kristhefish and his boat ‘Cloudnine’ on his way out too.

Two fish on together

And the two fish!

Neil and a nice Roker

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Great day Ron super pictures as usual, tried to call you on the vhf but could not reach you tried to call kris on cloudnine as I could hear him but he could not hear me properly as we were sailing in felixstowe .

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Looks like you had a good day, I bet your ears were burning about 07:30, Popped up to Fambridge with the spinning rod this morning to see if any bass were showing yet, the water looked perfect for holding a beer in the left hand and rod in right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts