World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody fancy a mini meet on 1 of the Roseland beaches?? There seem to be loads of us who fish there.
Not to sure on venue though but that will come down to numbers I think.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Does anybody fancy a mini meet on 1 of the Roseland beaches?? There seem to be loads of us who fish there.
Not to sure on venue though but that will come down to numbers I think.
I'd be up for that. Pendower is a good beach, pleny of room to throw up a canvas too.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hey WD

Make it October, i'll come with Ben we could have mini Kernow vs Kent meet ?
although you would most likely have more anglers as there is only 2 of us !!

Will deffo be down in Oct, see you then

Alan

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Hi mart.Count me in. Saying that i always blank with you & kevin :nonono:.Mybe i will not bother.Only joking m8 went are you thinking of doing the meet. Cheers marty:thumbs:

·
Registered
24,922 Posts
I would be up for it aswell depending when and where it is???? Be warned,i attract doggys LOL:fishing1:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
If marts finished the patio,Change venue to his garden for a b-b-q.& a few beers.:roll1::roll1: New venue lads marts garden 6pm bring a bottle. He's got henry gilby for the grand opening of the patio.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pendower is sounding like it could be the one then. When will be the next thing?

Don't ask about the garden it has all gone belly up atm with the weather. looking at the moment like the first bbq I have on it will be lit but my chrtistmas tree!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
yep i will be up for it down that way fish there alot anyway, let us know when cheers jaymes

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Peewee If you got a bass rod that needs a new home it can gladly have a corner of my shed as the darn seal at Fly Cellars had the better of mine the other day!!!!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Might have to low water at this rate and spread across to Carne!!! The more the merrier!!!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I can't believe the response I was thinking maybe 3 or 4 blokes on beach for a mid week sesh!!!

My FPO returns to work this week after time off after the boys so I will know her shift patterns on Thursday.

Does anyone care about a Monday or Tuesday sesh??

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I can't believe the response I was thinking maybe 3 or 4 blokes on beach for a mid week sesh!!!

My FPO returns to work this week after time off after the boys so I will know her shift patterns on Thursday.

Does anyone care about a Monday or Tuesday sesh??
More or less any time for me (but i am retired)so i'll go with the flow,was just thinking if fishermanfigg wants a go we could always do another in oct at say loe bar.Aj:fishing1:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts