World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the crew of Quex will be going to Ireland again this year after all. I have one spare place going on the boat if anyone is interested can you let me now by this Saturday.
at least that's something to look forward to, Cant wait yippeeeeeeeeeee

C

·
0 Posts
Good to hear Col and I look forward to seeing you there. Willie may be looking for a space if you can get hold of him. If you do then let him know I also need to speak to him:secret:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Terry, Just got hold of Willie and he's going to be our third crew member so all is sorted (all in all a good evenings work me thinks).
Ive told him you need to talk to him and he said his inter web is down but i have his number if you want it PMd.
Just want to say big thanks for suggesting him and look forward to seeing you all in September. col

C

·
0 Posts
Cheers Terry, Just got hold of Willie and he's going to be our third crew member so all is sorted (all in all a good evenings work me thinks).
Ive told him you need to talk to him and he said his inter web is down but i have his number if you want it PMd.
Just want to say big thanks for suggesting him and look forward to seeing you all in September. col
I would be grateful for his number if you could PM it to me. I just hope I do not regret suggesting him as your crew, lol.
See you there mate, only a couple of months to go now

·
Registered
485 Posts
hi col looking forward to this bit of home work to do but could be a good comp all round

1 - 5 of 5 Posts