World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont forget lads their is casting at rough common on sunday seven quid to non members for a days casting with plenty of advice from some very good casters.
weather is looking good so we should have a nice day.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
looks like ill be coming to then ! but still having to work on the misses(,i had a comp this week steyning last sunday and selsey tomorro), she claims she never sees me! fingers crossed!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like ill be coming to then ! but still having to work on the misses(,i had a comp this week steyning last sunday and selsey tomorro), she claims she never sees me! fingers crossed!
is that fingers crossed she dont see you or fingers crossed she will let you out to play:eek:hmy::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I'll be there but not sure n wot time, have a party tonight n depends on how many sherberts i have n wot time i wake up:drunk:

Shold be a good day but i'd suggest some sun lotion cos it looks like its gonna be a bit warm

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be there but not sure n wot time, have a party tonight n depends on how many sherberts i have n wot time i wake up:drunk:

Shold be a good day but i'd suggest some sun lotion cos it looks like its gonna be a bit warm
Lee dont forget to bring thr right rod combo this time:whistling:whistling

1 - 15 of 15 Posts