World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi any suggestion of where to park and access and best spots for the rougher ground between mundesley and trimmingham?
thanks

Fished wreck at cley tues and salthouse weds most of day had fun loads small stuff though flatties, a pin whiting festival and a cpl of undersize codling, plenty of crabs about tho, also a bagged a few small ling, nothing to eat though but a busy day with great weather, used lug and a lug squid combo on the other

·
Registered
849 Posts
Vale road Trimingham/Mundesley. Drive from Cromer through Trim heading into Mundesley you'll see a large hotel on the left called the ingleside, left along side it down an unmade lane then left through the gates and follow the road down the cliff. 1st groin to the left of slip is rough don't know about the bit from trim down to mundesley.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Hi any suggestion of where to park and access and best spots for the rougher ground between mundesley and trimmingham?
thanks

Fished wreck at cley tues and salthouse weds most of day had fun loads small stuff though flatties, a pin whiting festival and a cpl of undersize codling, plenty of crabs about tho, also a bagged a few small ling, nothing to eat though but a busy day with great weather, used lug and a lug squid combo on the other
LING, you got me interested here where exactly did you catch em, how far out and which bait etc? I agree with Aitch I've lost enough tackle at that spot so it can be rough there, when I've walked towards Mundesley its been clean.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi i wasn't actually trying to catch any atall, was casting rougly 100m with lug on a cod/whiting single hook set up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts