·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one mad enough to fish in this sea tonight ,lol ,I'm going to give it a go

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
:) I was looking at Sat/Sunday for a H.I. bass. Just got to sort out and clean off 2 years of cobwebs off the tackle. ;)
Norm, can you still carry your tackle or will you need a sherpa ;)

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
I took my boat out today in some pretty ordinary conditions, took around 10 mins before my young lad was running on an empty tank of spew. That will teach him to stare at the whales through a long lense in rough conditions. All up we were around 20minutes before the boat was back on the trailer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i fished abbotsbury today saturday 13th 4pm to 930pm it was quite rough. i was struggling to hold with 7oz and gear was getting burried if left out for longer than 10 minutes. no fish or bites got tired of loosing gear in the end and packed up.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Do you think it will be safe sat night into sunday as be traveling from Wales cheers
Sorry for the late reply. I hope you didn't travel, it would have been a real struggle last night, borderline unfishable. Looking good today apart from the rain

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Do you think it will be safe sat night into sunday as be traveling from Wales cheers
Sorry for the late reply. I hope you didn't travel, it would have been a real struggle last night, borderline unfishable. Looking good today apart from the rain

·
Registered
409 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts