World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the RSPB site at the marshes this afternoon.....a very pleasant walk along the the river with my good lady and then into the RSPB centre for cup of coffee and a chunk of orgasmic bread pudding.........back to fishing on Tuesday for a low tide session with the lads.

·
Registered
13,024 Posts
Went to the RSPB site at the marshes this afternoon.....a very pleasant walk along the the river with my good lady and then into the RSPB centre for cup of coffee and a chunk of orgasmic bread pudding.........back to fishing on Tuesday for a low tide session with the lads.
Excellent report.:notworthy:wheelchai.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent report.:notworthy:wheelchai.
Not much fish related to report I'm afraid Nick......walked the entire stretch, about 1 1/2 miles but no-one was fishing....I know yesterday there were some good size whiting and flounders caught. Fishing Tuesday with hairbear and bass hunter pete from low tide and would be hopeful that there are still one or two bass up there. The RSPB site is set on the old army ranges and they have done a great job in restoring the hides and ***** to a natural condition

Some of the more senior members of my rifle club actually trained there fifty years ago so it's a real bit of local history.

·
Registered
13,024 Posts
Not much fish related to report I'm afraid Nick......walked the entire stretch, about 1 1/2 miles but no-one was fishing....I know yesterday there were some good size whiting and flounders caught. Fishing Tuesday with hairbear and bass hunter pete from low tide and would be hopeful that there are still one or two bass up there. The RSPB site is set on the old army ranges and they have done a great job in restoring the hides and ***** to a natural condition

Some of the more senior members of my rifle club actually trained there fifty years ago so it's a real bit of local history.
It's not all about fishing John. Nice one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.