World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago I managed, with my lack of casting technique, to snap the top joint of my Shark! I posted about it and various folk helped with suggestions. Shambrook no longer builds rods as he's too busy with 'Anyfish Anywhere' but his old website gave a Tel. number for his chief rod builder who told me to contact Century who were supplying the tip blanks. Sure enough a 'phone call elicited excellent service! What a company, as good as its superlative products! They were able to supply the blank and also to do this complete with rings etc! As a final service they also wrote 'swelleyman' on it for me! (in case I forget!) All this at a competitive price and delivered very safely to my holiday destination over in Lowestoft!

It would be nice to report that I caught this huge bass first cast but I was satisfied with the way the butt of my rod was reunited with the perfectly fitting new tip (smooth as silk!) I swear I heard the sounds of greeting!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.