World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not fished ladye bay for a while but what a sh#t hole it is any to the anglers that leave their cr#p their any chance of taking it home with you . what non anglers must think when they see that sorry to moan

·
Registered
189 Posts
Trouble with lady bay is that its full of all the plastic anglers that don't know any better:unsure: don't catch nowt and then leave all there rubbish to proof there point, which does!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Yeh i know, its a pain, last time i went down there i found mackerel in packets just left there, rather than taking them home.Lazy sh*tes.Was down there on the weekend and there were a few lads there fishing, getting drunk, and acting like retards too, what some non-anglers must think when they see two grown men drunk by the sea,throwing tripods around....:uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh:

·
Registered
553 Posts
not fished ladye bay for a while but what a sh#t hole it is any to the anglers that leave their cr#p their any chance of taking it home with you . what non anglers must think when they see that sorry to moan
Trouble is you never see them doin it, be good to catch them and when they arnt looking pick their **** up and follow them home and push it through their letter box, imagine the stench:yucky:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Haven't tried Ladye Bay because of comments about all the crap there. Berry Head is another place full of stinking litter, Chesil can be nearly as bad sometimes. I would make the point that any town centre, public space, park or rural layby is full of crap too.... have a look at any sporting venue after the crowds leave; same at open air concerts ; but your money is paid to people to clear it all up every day. No one spends any of our money tidying up a beach (except when a ruddy great boat spills thousands of tons of crap onto the beach, that the boat owner should clean up, Chesil was beautifully clean for a while.)
The litter is therefore noticed and commented on.
Not that anything I've said excuses the morons who leave the rubbish, just noting the morons are everywhere not just on the beach.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It has always been the same and always will be. If you don't like it then fish somewhere else and let the filthy [email protected] wallow in their own filth and shlt
You post on here every day from now to eternity about litter and it will not make one single jot of difference.:yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it has not been always the same down their i fished for about 18 years its just that people aint got no respect now a day .thank god its time for me disapear down south and people wonder why their not put on decent marks

·
Registered
89 Posts
hi all fished lady bay sunday with swindon angler above.. as my first time i was very sad to see all that rubbish left around. had a great day learned alot and very much enjoyed myself .ps. thanks mark and his dad for there time and effort.. being new and in a muddle with all going on (lol)at the end of my session packed up and checked to see if left anything behind..not 1 bit of rubbish had i left. even manged to pick up some disgardid squid boxess/and newspaper which went in to the recycle bins at the super market.....its not hard and i am new (take's seconds to do and leaves mark's nice and tidy ..NO RUBBISH NO HASSLE EASY

·
Registered
917 Posts
Your welcome mate, like i said, as soon as i get back from Cambridge and get this stag do outta the way,we'll go out again, hopefully a new mark to try,i'll do some fishing about!! :lmao:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes,
I was there today, someone had been drinking cans of beer and there was brandy bottle, looked like they droped their tackle box hooks, beeds and swivels everywhere, and they had a birds nest red line everywhere.

Maybe we all need to bring a binliner each this weakend and see about clearing it up a bit, and leave some signs up saying firshermen who litter will have their taclke box peed in :)

Cod and chips yum:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
havn't fished lady bay for years cuz i made a promise to myself some years back (around 10 years) that i would never fish it again, some thing that i have stuck too to this day! to many idiots and plastic anglers for my liking, i now just fish my own quiet marks away from the annoying crowds and i catch more fish. Fishing is for enjoying, relaxing and sometimes having a laugh and a joke with your mates but when you start having nasty thoughts about what you could do to those retards fishing next to you then find somewhere else. I hardly ever introduce other anglers to my marks unless i know that i can trust them and this isn't because i am being mean or ignorant it is simply just to keep the nobbers away from a good thing!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Yeah, its a pain in the ass, i might go out hunting for new marks this saturday....i dont know many places as i havent been fishing all that long, but it may be worth it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts