World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been told that North East Lincs Council and the Environment Agency are complaining about the amount of "Anglers" rubbish being left on the wall and are discussing action to be taken. They are not happy about this and nor should we be as anglers.
It has been said many times and nearly always falls on deaf ears so once again. Please take your rubbish home with you.
I know it's not any one person doing it, and it obviously won't be anyone from the forum, it never is. But we must keep it clean or loose the access to it.
In the next 1 or 2 years there are some major works and a deep water terminal going in. I think it's reasonable to expect some loss of access on H&S grounds, especially if we don't look after what we have got.
Thanks for reading

·
Registered
546 Posts
picking people rubbish up isnt gunna affect the sport

fisherman dont drop half the litter the rest of the public do.

unless ya fishing a mark like a breakwater that is out of bounds and only fisherman bother to go there 99% of the litter will be general waste joe bloggs chucked on the floor.

yes its morrally right to pick up ya rubbish but even if we all left rubbish at fishing marks its never gunna stop us being able to fish... ANYWHERE!

how on earth would the possibly enforce any sort of ban or out of bounds

·
Registered
814 Posts
middleton pier is shocking all the time they need a bin on there or some sort of burning barrel on there with it been concrete lol to burn all the ****e rather than letting it blow away i take my rubbish with me in my boot of my car and put it in the bin at home

·
Registered
291 Posts
Rat House is the same this topic appears on here all the time i am sick of picking other numptys s**t up, this affects us all eventually with the loss of fishing venues caused through mindless individuals who cant be ar**d to take their rubbish home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts