World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you are guys, I think if it does not calm down we won't be able to fish :schmoll:
Pics took today about 4pm.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
least u wasnt as daft as me mike and get close and get wet lol redcar is little bit rougher than that but like u say if it does calm it wont fish 4 days

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
blooming hell great pics mate,ya wud think there was a sea state pic comp on lol theres so many on today ,good idea though sea state pics 1st ,2nd,3rd keep people busy while we waiting for the cod to arrive

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a good un croc... I'll bet sandsend is also getting a hammering :)

Coddy, I just like to take lots o photos, some I print off, and I post them for the guys who don't live near the sea, I just might have a look down Sandsend tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
That's a good un croc... I'll bet sandsend is also getting a hammering :)

Coddy, I just like to take lots o photos, some I print off, and I post them for the guys who don't live near the sea, I just might have a look down Sandsend tomorrow afternoon.
:clap3: cracking pics mike and we thought the sea was rough when we met you at runswick !! keep taking the pics nice to keep up with the weather over there better than the bbc mate

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:clap3: cracking pics mike and we thought the sea was rough when we met you at runswick !! keep taking the pics nice to keep up with the weather over there better than the bbc mate
Hi Tony, I do my best for you guys :) ( hope your catching fish over your end, we should get some when this sea drops off a bit ) :clap3:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Great pics lads,:clap3: the sea is forecast to drop for Saturday. Keep the sea state pics coming over the next couple of days, for those of us who don't live locally.

Looking at your high tide pictures of Runswick bay I am really glad we settled on a low water meet now. lol:unsure:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Croc.. whats happened to your picture ??? I can't see it :schmoll:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glenn, I still can't see them ! all I see is the little red crosses EG X :schmoll:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Flaming pc's... they do my head in at times... I just don't know why I don't see them !!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I just don't know what's wrong ! I can see Phils from redcar but NOT Coddys of Roker ! very strange... I'm sure it's something to do with this site :g: might just be the "Links" or something !

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glenn, it's ok now I see them, you have some good photos there bud well done :clap3:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts