World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Rob decided to have a look at Runswick last night,got there about 7ish.Started of on top of the storm boulders until the tide ebbed a bit,after a couple of casts of there we moved down onto the beach infront of them.Straight away we were getting bites with Rob missing 1 and me doing the same.Second lob and another bite resulting in a codling of about 2lbs.Missed a couple more bite between us and then i got my second codling wich was a bit smaller.
After about an hour or so we moved round to the yatch club but the wind was a bit to wild that far round so we decided to go round onto the rocks on the left hand side.Rob hooked into a fish almost straight away but lost it on the rocks infront of us(unlucky mate).Then it was my turn again with me getting another codling over the 2lb mark.We carried on for a while but the wind started to get up as the tide started flood so we called it a night.Good night really but shocked there wasnt more rods out.The sea was big but it was totally fishable and there wasnt any weed about.(YET!)
Hopefully back out on thursday for another bash.(wife permiting).lol

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Nice one andy at least it's fishable, although I thought it might have been too rough !:clap3:

·
Registered
130 Posts
that was me just down from you andy.my codling weighed 3lbs.plus 1 a bit earlier that was just sized but put him back.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
that was me just down from you andy.my codling weighed 3lbs.plus 1 a bit earlier that was just sized but put him back.
looks like im the only one who blanked then again. Bloody good night thou, ringer now we know ya you wont have to stand on the rocks on your own mate :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
looks like im the only one who blanked then again. Bloody good night thou, ringer now we know ya you wont have to stand on the rocks on your own mate :)
stood near you before rob on the defence stones.was there the night you got that 6lber and you dropped it into the stones after unhooking it.took you a few minutes to stretch and reach it lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts