World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just thought I would pop in and say thnx to jarrowviking for arranging the meet yesterday, and thnx to all who turned up, good day had by all and a good venue just a pity the fish never heard about it, anyway good to put faces to names, well done rusty and well done the rest of us. thnx again CARL.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Aye it was a canny day, nice to meet new faces and a few old one's LOL.
Was a nice place to fish although there was a bit of weed early on and the fish forgot to turn up AGAIN. Not too snaggy and, for once, i lost very little gear, unlike others LOL
Can't wait to see the pic's JV took of the monster's that were caught LMFAO.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hi guys, I'm glad I had a quick look down to put faces to names :) it's just a pity I didn't have time to stay & fish...maybe next time :clap3:

·
Registered
637 Posts
one flounder by phil, the winning fish, and an undersized codling, not sure of the lads name sorry. a good day out by all i think shame about the lack of fish though

·
Registered
73 Posts
shame there wasnt more fish it looked very nice down at runswick and looked fairly safe,sorry i didnt introduce myself when i popped down to anyone but im very shy

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Didn't or can't remember seeing you Simon. Unless that was you, as we went on to the beach, Allan said he recognised someone from WSF but couldn't remember the name. But you're probably, like me, very shy and affraid to talk to strangers LMFAO

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Didn't or can't remember seeing you Simon. Unless that was you, as we went on to the beach, Allan said he recognised someone from WSF but couldn't remember the name. But you're probably, like me, very shy and affraid to talk to strangers LMFAO
Dave some how i dont think ur a shy lad ur always nicky jimmys tabs!!!lol

stu

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeh that was me dave the small lad with two dogs ,one black and white and the other ginger and white, i must be good at this fading into the background

1 - 16 of 16 Posts