World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a couple hours on the gare this morn, managed only 3 mack but was a good few caught, plenty decent size billet caught, spent the last hour trying for my first ever bass but still no luck lol, never mind theres always next time.
steve

·
Registered
52 Posts
You'll eventually get one, as you seem to get out often enough. I caught my first ever bass off the North gare last weekend on a hokeye. Wasn't a keeper, but I was over the moon. Only about 22 years since I first picked up a rod!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll eventually get one, as you seem to get out often enough. I caught my first ever bass off the North gare last weekend on a hokeye. Wasn't a keeper, but I was over the moon. Only about 22 years since I first picked up a rod!
I think its going to become an obsession catching the first one, dont know if i am doing something wrong or what or i"m just plain unlucky.
steve

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm the same mate dieing to get my first Bass under my wing I've stopped mackie fishing and are only targeting Bass when i can !!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm the same mate dieing to get my first Bass under my wing I've stopped mackie fishing and are only targeting Bass when i can !!!
We will have to have a session one day gash,see if we can change our luck, probs get the bass bug once we catch lol.
steve:fishing:

·
Registered
712 Posts
We will have to have a session one day gash,see if we can change our luck, probs get the bass bug once we catch lol.
steve:fishing:

Yeah sounds good mate ! don't know when i'll be aloud out agian !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts