World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need more genuine folk who may have interest in cost contribution , for trips on my boat on Anglesey . It,s got to the stage where income won,t match costs . I also enjoy spinning , on shore when conditions are adverse for boat ,. I,m happy to split cost for all aspects . I live S . Manch .

·
Registered
767 Posts
id be more than happy to split the costs of going out on the boat. unfortunately i live in bangor so couldnt help you with fuels costs. how much would you be looking at when you go out on the boat?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to take an overall cost of he day ..! An equal split for all is the only fair way to do it ... It still costs me more than anyone else .. !

·
Registered
767 Posts
how many does the boat fish reasonable. only asking becouse i fish with 4 or 5 regulars who get out everyweek so could split it with even more

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
!8 ft open boat ... Me , and three others , to keep space and safety comfortable for all .. I can transport along M60/M56/A55 corridor at certain points : no point in three vehicles when one will do . Cooked al fresco breakfast in the boatyard !!

·
Registered
767 Posts
ok then how much do you spend on travel boat fuel per trip on average? split between 4 wouldnt be to bad. ill speak to my fellow anglers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts