World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should anyone be heading past this way, Another Frank has done a Frank, and is fishing for mullet WITHOUT RIZLAS!!! This is pushing his will power beyond sanity levels, but he has fish in front of him, and being a true frank, will not leave them. If anyone is up that way, they might find they will get a frank for life for the sake of a packet of greens........!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Should anyone be heading past this way, Another Frank has done a Frank, and is fishing for mullet WITHOUT RIZLAS!!! This is pushing his will power beyond sanity levels, but he has fish in front of him, and being a true frank, will not leave them. If anyone is up that way, they might find they will get a frank for life for the sake of a packet of greens........!!
no problem rob tell gazza i have a pkt of greens here at home from him.wat a frank,did he catch any mullet:fishing:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
no problem rob tell gazza i have a pkt of greens here at home from him.wat a frank,did he catch any mullet:fishing:
Hello BAZ no didnt catch any , just the 2 takes and both missed . Just wasnt ready for the 1st one took me by suprise and the 2nd was well into the flood fishing a foot off the bank into the sluice to get out of the tide and was packing up when the rod bent round and flew out of the rest , how i missed it i dont know . Spent about an hour n half gagging for a smoke and all the passers by were bloody healthy bike riders , i was saved by a bloke walking a dog who went home and got me some rizlas [god i love that man ] lol

·
Registered
649 Posts
better bring lots papers in 3 weeks Frank, and a few lighters, you prob got couple of mine from last year. Mind you, be few more cigs about this year with Snowy the phantom *** cadger not going.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts