World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
this is why my parents were so irate at my tunnel building exploits. it took me a few years to realise they weren't so much angry as bloody terrified. youngsters all think they are immortal.

i know now how i must have scared the ****e out of other road users, when on my pushbike then motorbike and finally a car. even the death of my sister on a motorbike didn't knock any roadsense into me.

his loved ones must be going through hell. there isn't much more of a primaeval fear than being unable to breath. they will undoubtedly imagine that at some time. may god grant them some peace.

rip.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
me and sandra feel for them as parents we all used to let our kids when they were young play in the dunes we did at pendine i did the same there when i was a kid we've all done it most prob but you never expect this to happen do you omg those poor parents my heart goes out to them andy ..

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
its the sort of news that makes you feel sick inside.
just cant imagine how the parents are feeling.
heres a quote from above.
our sympathy goes out to the family following this tragic death and it has been a difficult day for our coastguards rescue team and other rescuers involved today.

rescue teams do a brilliant job as we all know this time with a sad outcome.
please support our resue teams and try and save a life.
dont put off until tommoro what you can do today.
deepest sympathy. roamer jeff.

·
Registered
449 Posts
what a dreadful tragedy, my thoughts go out to the family and rescuers, a terrible ordeal for everyone involved.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
youngsters all think they are immortal.
I have a 15 year old son myself, that thinks that very same thing. You can't tell them, you can't even frighten them into not doing silly things. I worry sick every time he goes out. & with the onset of his own transport looming. My nerves will be in tatters.

My thoughts go out to the family & friends of that child, that was taken in such a tragic way.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
just seen it on the news very tragic my thoughts go out to the kids family

1 - 12 of 12 Posts