World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know that the Shukans are indeed the exact same rods that they always have been. I thought with the price being almost halfed that they might not be the same rods, but they are!!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Was in the shop this morning , just as the delivery man pulled up outside...

Box opened even before the driver left :1a: 10 nice sakura shukan rods

man do they feel nice , and as mick says they are the same :love:

oh my so much tackle arrived !!!! tripping over the boxes :cry:

Poor Doug !!! he`s got to sort it all out:crazy:

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Just to let everyone know that the Shukans are indeed the exact same rods that they always have been. I thought with the price being almost halfed that they might not be the same rods, but they are!!
so what sort of price are they going for now Mick?? Marc..

·
Registered
456 Posts
Have to say that for the money, they are one hell of a rod. Really hard to beat as the all round bass plugging rod. Now just want a bass big enough to put a proper bend in it:fish:

·
Registered
416 Posts
£130 delivered, I think there may be some french sites that do them a bit cheaper than that though.......I am sure the internet anglers will let us know.
If it is the 8.6 version that you sell for £130 delivered it is absolutely competitive with any of the French vendors?

I got one of these rods given to me as a gift a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say I would not hesitate to buy for the price it is now available for.

·
Registered
925 Posts
As mentioned on the previous Sakura thread. Put me down for one please, Mick. Can I pay tomorrow as I don't have debit card on me here now?

I assume it's the 8ft 6" and comes with the same travel tube as well?

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
£130 delivered, I think there may be some french sites that do them a bit cheaper than that though.......I am sure the internet anglers will let us know.
Thanks Mick, if i'd known that i'd have put the bushwhacker on hold and picked up a shukan,,:bangin:, nevermind i'll have to get one for xmas,, Marc.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Absolute bargain:blahblah::cry::thumbdown:blahblah::cry:

Great rods. Mine has seen a bit of action and handled it fine:thumbs:

Grab them while you can:doh:

I paid nearly twice that!

·
Registered
640 Posts
If it is the 8.6 version that you sell for £130 delivered it is absolutely competitive with any of the French vendors?

I got one of these rods given to me as a gift a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say I would not hesitate to buy for the price it is now available for.
It is indeed a lovely rod Vidar for the money. I can't believe how far we've gone in 18 months since I bought my 1st rod for plugging (spinning) amazing !!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
are they red? cos if they're not I don't want one!!

I'm buying a nice red one off that lovely Begerac fella when I get to Weymouth :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Little bit of a kick in the shins for the red ones isn't it? They now have to perform THREE times as well as the Sakuras!!! :bangin:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts